The purpose of this policy is to inform Atwill-Morin’s customers and users of how Atwill-Morin collects, holds, uses, communicates, transfers and stores their personal information, all in accordance with The act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector.
- “Platform”: Atwill-Morin’s website, mobile applications developed on behalf of Atwill-Morin, social networks and social media, that allows the customer to interact online with Atwill-Morin.
- “Client”: Any one aged 13 or over who consults, uses, participates, communicates with the platform.
- “Personal Information”: Includes identification and authentication information, communications with Atwill-Morin, information about your use of our platform and any other data shared freely in verbal, written, electronic or any other way.
SCOPE AND APPLICATION
- When the customer consults and uses the platform, he gives Atwill-Morin express or tacit authorization to collect, use and communicate his information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
LIMITATIONS ON USE OF INFORMATION
- The general principle is that Atwill-Morin uses information only for the purposes for which it was collected, unless the customer has given consent to another use or the laws require it.
- Atwill-Morin may disclose personal information, without the client’s consent, to third parties: Judicial and regulatory authorities in the case of criminal activities; to comply with a court order; due to an emergency that threatens life, health or security; for the protection of the assets of Atwill-Morin; etc.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- Atwill-Morin recognizes the confidential nature of the information and takes reasonable measures to protect its confidentiality and takes reasonable security measures.
DATA & INFORMATION STORAGE
- Atwill-Morin keeps information only as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to meet legal requirements.
CUSTOMER ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- The customer may contact Atwill-Morin to review and correct any personal information collected, used or disclosed.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- The Data Protection Officer is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal information.
- Atwill-Morin will provide, upon request, the name of this person, responsible for the protection of information whose general coordinates are set out below: Responsable de la protection des renseignements personnels Atwill-Morin, 3730 Crémazie Est, Montréal, Québec, H2A 1B4
Detailed policy available upon request.